Sunday, December 6, 2020

Runfluencers that Motivate Me | Blogmas Day 6

One of my favorite ways to stay motivated as a runner is to follow other badass inspiring runners on my social media channels! There are so many people out there sharing their story, and I love to hear all about them. I follow dozens of inspiring runners, so maybe I'll make this a bit of a series! 😊 Today I'd like to share 3 running influencers (runfluencers?) that I follow who all motivate me in such different ways.
 


I met Jocelyn on Instagram when I was training for the LA Marathon last winter. Our shared love for Becky Lynch connected us and I've been following her journey ever since! Jocelyn is working toward being the youngest person to ever complete 100 marathons, which is SO inspiring! Unfortunately COVID has thrown a wrench into her journey to 100, but she's still doing everything in her power to reach that milestone of 100 marathons and set the record to being the youngest person to do it. I'm so inspired by Jocelyn's story, and I highly recommend giving her a follow on Instagram to follow her journey.




I absolutely love Jerica's content. She mainly focuses on runDisney, but she shares all aspects of her fitness journey as well. I think her posts are so aesthetically pleasing, and it's almost like all of her photos are out of a magazine! She definitely motivates me to think harder about the way I'm staging my Instagram photos when it comes to my running posts, and get more creative when it comes to content creation. Not to mention, Jerica always has that infectious smile on her face in all of her posts which always brings some light to my timeline!



Fellow BibRave Pro Ryan puts out some of the most fun content of any runner that I follow! His username really encapsulated what his content consists of - running & beer. As both a runner and a beer lover, I always have a great time watching his stuff. If you check out his YouTube channel, you'll get a wide range of entertainment! Yesterday, he did a Beer Mile LIVE on Instagram, which I was able to catch in the moment as well. Ryan's content reminds me to not take social media too seriously, and to have fun with the content that you're coming up with. You have to have a good time when it comes to creating content, because otherwise it just becomes a chore. I think that's a super important reminder, and I so appreciate Ryan for leading by example!

No comments:

Post a Comment