Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Out of Office! | Blogmas Day 23

Merry Christmas Eve Eve, everyone! 


Today is especially exciting because it was my last day of work for the next 2.5 WEEKS! I don't remember the last time I've had this much time off, but my hope is that I can really savor it and use it as a time to focus on getting my mental health back into a good place. I logged off of work today with a clear inbox and manageable, organized to-do lists to return back to, so I really feel like I can just focus on relaxing without worrying about anything piling up during this time away.  Usually when I have free time I'll set myself up with projects I'd like to do or goals I'd like to accomplish, but really I've just been feeling so burned out lately that I just want to take it really easy, catch up on sleep, and focus on making myself feel better mentally. I may read some books, I may do some art, I'll definitely run... but mostly I don't want to put any pressure on myself to do anything. I can give myself a break for two weeks. I think that's doable.

Bandana from Grandma & Grandpa! It says "Up to Snow Good" πŸ˜‚⛄

Tomorrow we'll be heading to the dog beach at some point to celebrate Christmas Eve. I'm also planning on putting in a larger run to continue to knock down my #RunMA miles, and cooking a bit for the fam. It's been fun being down here with everyone, and Snowy and Murphy are becoming good friends! I'm looking forward to these next three days and making new Christmas memories with everyone. πŸŽ„

No comments:

Post a Comment