Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Blogmas 2020! | Blogmas Day 1

 


Merry Blogmas, everyone!

I debated back and forth on whether I wanted to do Blogmas again this year. I will be bringing Happy Vlogidays over on my YouTube channel (a vlog each week in December), but honestly I really enjoyed my time blogging each day last year as well. So why not do both? I have a handful of blog posts I want to catch up on anyway, so this is a great opportunity to produce a lot of content for y'all during the holiday season. Working from home also makes it easier for me to make time to blog (hopefully I didn't just jinx myself!), so there are a LOT of things pointing me in the direction of taking on Blogmas again in 2020! Here's what you can expect from me this month:

-Weekly life updates! (Complete with plenty of photos of Snowy, I'm sure)
-Running updates! (I'm currently trying to reach my goal of completing the #RunMA challenge and need to keep myself accountable. I'll also be starting my training cycle for the Milwaukee Marathon at the end of this month, so look forward to the return of training logs!)
-Vlogs! (As mentioned, I'm also doing Happy Vlogidays, and will be posting vlogs here!)
-2020 reflections!
-2021 plans!
-Other holiday fun!

I hope you are excited for some more regular updates here on the blog throughout the month, because I'm excited to share more with you all! Here's to ending 2020 with lots of content! πŸ₯‚

No comments:

Post a Comment