Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Packing Our Bags! πŸ’Ό | Blogmas Day 15


I nearly forgot to post for Blogmas today - my bad! πŸ˜… I've been spending a lot of the late afternoon/evening gathering everything and packing up for the road trip we're taking later this week. I'm finding it's much more challenging to pack for a road trip than it is to pack for a flight. There's just so many variables you need to consider, and especially so because Snowy is coming along! I think we're fairly well prepared, though (hopfully I didn't just jinx it!), and we're looking forward to this adventure as a lil family. Hopefully this Winter Storm Gail won't throw too many wrenches into our plan. Of course the day we plan to leave is the day one of the biggest snow storms we've seen in years decided to show up on our doorstep... πŸ™„ We're still planning on hitting the road Thursday morning, though. Good thing we're not flying!


My mom makes ornaments every year, and her ornament for 2020 arrived in the mail today! It's an adorable sailboat - colored purple (my fave) - and even has a lil Snowy on the bow! The Snowy came unglued in transit, unfortunately, but we can fix that right up. I love the ornament for this year and love this little tradition that my mom has created! πŸŽ„

No comments:

Post a Comment