Saturday, December 5, 2020

Photo Diary: Long Weekend in Florida | Blogmas Day 5


I'm so glad I'm finally getting my updates from my weekend in Florida out there, because we're now closer to my *next* trip to visit my parents than we are to the trip I took last month! πŸ˜… Because I've already done some Florida updates here and on my YouTube channel, I'm just going to post some of my favorite photos of my visit here without any narrative. If you'd like to hear in more detail what I got up to during my visit, check out my vlog of the trip which you can find at the bottom of this post. I love looking back on these memories and I can't wait to make more in just a few weeks! 🌴



 






 


 







Hear more details about my trip south in my vlog below!


You can also read about the live 5K I ran with my parents during this trip in my race review that I posted yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment