Monday, December 14, 2020

8 Years! | Blogmas Day 14


Today marks 8 years that Brett and I have been together! While 2020 has been a crazy one, we've been able to travel together, move into our own place, and welcome a four-legged furry friend into our pack. It's been a year of many milestones in our relationship and I feel lucky to have gotten to celebrate another year of love and laughter.


This evening we went to the same restaurant we went to for our anniversary last year because their food is so delicious! The cocktail you see above is called a Blue Christmas and it was incredible. We had some yummy appetizers and scrumptious entrees. I ordered the Butternut Squash Ravioli - which I also had last year - and it was just as good as I remembered it being! Overall it was a great night of celebrating each other. I wish we could do this every night!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment