Monday, December 28, 2020

Finally Home 🏠 | Blogmas Day 28

Aaaand just like that, we are home from our trip! We left North Carolina at 6AM this morning and finally made it home around 4:45PM. We honestly made great time. I think the thought of actually being HOME made us feel more comfortable skipping out on longer stops so we could just get back to our digs as soon as possible. We made one stop for coffee/breakfast right at the beginning of the trip, a stop in NJ for gas, and one last bathroom break in Connecticut before finally getting home. Overall, not bad!


Snowy developed this habit on the trip home here she wanted to cuddle with me, but because I was driving I obviously couldn't let her get too close. So as a compromise, she just laid her head on my arm and fell asleep. She also settled for resting her chin on my hand. πŸ˜‚ So cute! I think she was the happiest of the three of us to be home. She shot right out of the car and ran to the backyard, and ran around the apartment with all of her new toys for a while once we went inside. She's now completely passed out in bed with me as I type this!



We came home to a bunch of mail, including a BibRave Pro package! My swag for 2021 arrived and I am so thrilled to be serving as a BRP for a second year. Hopefully this year will bring more opportunities for in-person connections, but we'll just have to wait and see. I'll of course make the most of my time as a Pro, regardless of what 2021 brings us! πŸ§‘


I also got a Secret Santa gift in the mail! I'm part of a couple of Secret Santa exchanges and this one didn't have a receipt or gift message in it, so I'm unsure which on it is for, but I'm pretty sure it's for my BibRave Pro gift exchange. Either way, I absolutely love it! Belle is my girl and I've been seriously eyeing this tshirt for a while. Now I just gotta figure out who it is from and thank them!


Now that I'm home, some serious stay-cationing can begin. Tomorrow we'll get COVID tests (because responsibility) and return the rental car, and then I'm not planning to leave my apartment for a while. I'm in some desparate need of introvert time and I cannot wait to take advantage of the remainder of my vacation to do just that! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment