Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Road Trip & Vacation TBR πŸ“š | Blogmas Day 16

As I've been mentioning, Brett and I are off on our southbound road trip tomorrow morning! I'm going to have a lot of time to read while Brett is taking his turn to drive (we're going to swap off so neither of us is doing ALL of the driving!), and I'll likely have some down time while we're in Florida as well to read, which I'm really looking forward to. Life has been so GOGOGO the last few months that it's felt so difficult to find time to read, so I'm looking forward to having many hours on my hands with literally nothing else to do, haha. Here's what I'll be reading over the next few weeks

Currently Reading


I'm currently in the middle of You Should See Me in a Crown by Leah Johnson and In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren, so these two will be my first priority! Having some good light hearted reads are essential for this time of year, and I'm enjoying both of these books so far. I'll also have the added benefit of having my Kindle with me, since In a Holidaze is on my Kindle) so if for whatever reason I finish all of these books (unlikely) or I'm not really in the mood for any of these remaining books (hopefully not likely haha), I will be able to easily obtain something different through the power of the internet!

TBR


The next books I'm bringing along at The Flat Share by Beth O'Leary and The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune. You may recognize both of these from my 'Tis the Season-a-Thon TBR. I never got around to them during that readathon, but I'm still very interested in getting to these! So I'm bringing them along as well. I've heard so many fantastic things about both of these books so I can't wait to dive in!


And finally, I'm going to bring these two sequels along with me: The Toll by Neal Shusterman (Arc of a Scythe, Book #3) and Ready Player Two by Ernest Cline (Ready Player One, Book #2). These are actually both books that Brett has gifted to me, so I am extra excited to get to both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment