Sunday, December 13, 2020

Derpy Snowman Cookie & Miles, Miles, Miles | Blogmas Day 13

 

I went into this weekend thinking it would be nice and relaxing, considering that we'll be traveling over the course of the next two weeks. That's *not* what I got at all! πŸ˜… Most of my days this week have been non-stop action from the moment I woke up until the moment I went to bed, but I'm happy to say that we made some awesome memories this weekend. Tonight we went to Brett's mom's house for a Christmas party before we leave for FL, which consisted of dinner, cookie decorating (see my derpy AF snowman above), gift exchanges, and board games. We had a blast and I am so happy that we live so close that we're able to celebrate holidays together so frequently.

This weekend also consisted of quite a bit of running! I did a 9 mile run yesterday, and a 10 mile run in *gorgeous* weather today. I'm hoping I can get some distance in over the next few days before we hit the road to FL! I'm really excited to be racing next weekend and I'm hopeful that I'll be able to clock a LOT of mileage while I'm down south where the weather is much more tolerable than it is up here. πŸ€ž How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment