Sunday, December 27, 2020

On the Road Again 🚘 | Blogmas Day 27

 

Hello from the road yet again! Brett and I began our journey north today, heading back home. We left my parents' house around 6AM and finally got to our hotel around 5:20PM. It was a long day (obviously) but we're all excited to get back to our home so we're happy to be making the journey. We were tempted to try to go a bit further, but ultimately after 11.5 hours of driving we decided to pull off. It'll probably be about the same length of time driving tomorrow, but at the end of the day we'll finally be home!

We had a couple of stops on the way up, of course, but when we finally got to our destination I wanted to make sure Snowy got to walk around a bit (and I also wanted to snag another #RunMA mile!). There aren't a lot of paths that make sense for walking around here and by the time we got here it was already dusk, so I did quite a few loop-de-loops right by where we're staying to get that mile in. πŸ˜‚ Only 16.61 miles to go!

Murphy actually snuck into bed with us last night. She must have sensed we would be leaving and wanted to get in some last minute snuggles with the three of us. I snapped this photo when we woke up this morning. 😍 I'm sure these girls are going to miss each other and I can't wait for them to reunite!

We're off again early in the AM! Wish us luck on these last few hundred miles! πŸ€ž

No comments:

Post a Comment