Thursday, December 10, 2020

Holiday Shows/Movies I Want to Watch This Season | Blogmas Day 10

Last night I watched the Netflix movie Holidate. It was... okay. Not the best, but it was light hearted and reminded me that there are a few other holiday themed movies and shows out there that I wanted to give a go this season! Of course I'm going to be indulging in my old favorites like Elf and Home Alone, but I think it's also time for me to change it up a bit and check out some new-to-me holiday fun. Here's three shows/movies I'd like to get to this season:


Let it Snow | Netflix

A snowstorm hits a small midwestern town on Christmas Eve, bringing together a group of highschool students. They soon find their friendships and love lives colliding, and and Christmas morning, nothing will be the same.


Dash & Lily | Netflix

Unfolding over the platonic ideal of a New York City Christmas week, “Dash & Lily” tells the story of an aggressively sweet teen romance between cynical Dash with optimistic Lily as they each try to convince the other why Christmas sucks/rules.


Happiest Season | Hulu

A holiday romantic comedy that captures the range of emotions tied to wanting your family's acceptance, being true to yourself, and trying not to ruin Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment