Wednesday, December 2, 2020

πŸ“₯TBR In & Out πŸ“€ // November 2020 | Blogmas Day 2

Wow - talk about a couple of slumpy months! Whether it's the loss of daylight, the colder weather, or just generally feeling sleepy at the end of the day, but I've not been gravitating toward my books this fall. I also haven't been purchasing a crazy amount of books, but I haven't been reading enough to justify *any* purchases if I'm being honest. πŸ˜… So, I'm planning to put myself on a bit of a book purchasing hiatus during December - including a hiatus on selecting my Book of the Month books. I definitely have plenty of books to choose from as it is! Anywho, here's where my TBR pile stands at the end of November 2020:

TBR # ON NOVEMBER 1, 2020
146

BOOKS ACQUIRED:
+4

These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong
This Time Next Year by Sophie Cousens
The Hunting Party by Lucy Foley
The Tourist Attraction by Sarah Morgenthaler

OWNED TBR BOOKS READ:
-3

My Sister, the Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite
The Rights of the Reader by Daniel Pennac
Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman

TBR # ON DECEMBER 1, 2020: 
147

OTHER BOOKS READ IN NOVEMBER

Baby Teeth by Zoje Stage

No comments:

Post a Comment