Friday, December 6, 2019

Sick Day Watch List | Blogmas Day 6

I spent the day holed up in my room again today battling this sickness with some serious rest. I've been cycling through quite a few different things on various different streaming platforms, but I thought it would be fun what's been on my watch list today! Maybe the next time you're sick (or maybe just feeling a little lazy) you can spend the time with some of these shows/movies as well.


1. Gilmore Girls - I've been doing a GG rewatch over the last month or so and so I started the day off with finishing up the final season of the original run. It's such a feel-good cozy show to binge watch, especially this time of year!


2. Buzzfeed Unsolved: True Crime - Like a lot of folks, I'm a sucker for putting on my detective's cap and learning about true crime cases! I know a lot of folks enjoy Buzzfeed Unsolved: True Crime so I wanted to give their videos a shot. I do enjoy that they're able to sprinkle in some genuine humor to diffuse how scary the stories their covering truly are. I'm interested in trying more of their videos!


3. Brittany Runs a Marathon - I've been wanting to watch this movie since I knew it was being released, but I don't think it came out in theaters near me (and if it did, I couldn't find it). Since it's now on Amazon Prime Video I finally got the chance to watch it! It was a lot different than I thought it would be, but it was an intriguing story that held my attention! Definitely worth a watch.



4. The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel - I didn't realize that the third season of Maisel came out today! I've been part way through the second season for months so as I'm writing this post I have season 2 playing in the background. I love this show a lot (love me a good ASP show!) so I'm excited to get back into it.

What are you watching at the moment? 

2 comments: