Saturday, December 21, 2019

Weekly Round Up (December 15-21, 2019) | Blogmas Day 21


Hello from the sky! As I type this post, I am currently flying through the air with Brett on our way to Florida for the Christmas holiday. I knew this post would be going up a little bit on the late side today, so I wanted to at least draft the post from the plane so it's ready to be published when we finally get to my parents' house. Blogger probs! Luckily since today's post is a weekly round up it won't take too much effort or creativity to come up with things to write about. 😂 


PLUS we have the Patriots/Bills game going while we fly which is a total bonus!


Monday was a huge day for runner happy mail! I received my BibRave Pro swag which I am so excited to wear. I actually packed my singlet for this trip to Florida and plan to wear in on my long run on Monday! I also love the winter hat. For whatever reason I've developed quite the winter hat collection and I'm excited to add some BRP orange to the collection.


I also ordered a bunch of fuel off of Amazon this week. I ordered an 18-pack of Clif Blocks and a box of my favorite Clif gels (the vanilla TOTALLY tastes like frosting - no lie!), and I also ordered a bottle of salt tablets. I've been wanting to try out salt tablets for a while now because I hear it helps so much if you tend to sweat a bunch (which I do 😂). I'm going to do some more research and start incorporating them into my training in the lead up to NOLA and LA to see if they make a difference in how I feel in those later miles.


This Baby Yoda meme is totally me. 😂
 As weird as it sounds, I love to watch people play video games and cheer them on to destroy the enemy!


I saw this on a random Facebook group and thought it was SO FUNNY for some reason!


Our town made national news this week thanks to our police department's therapy dog, BenFranklin! The police department has been running a toy drive during the holiday season and Ben - who has free reign of the department - may or may not have thought all of the toys were for him. I guess the department has allowed Ben to keep the toys and replaced the ones he "stole". So cute!!


My mom sent me this adorable camper ornament in the mail this week. She has been really into wood crafting over the last few years and has gotten so good at it!!


My two favorite meme topics colliding - Baby Yoda and Untitled Goose Game!


Brett sent this Snapchat memory my way from two years ago this week. We miss our Lupita so much!!


Too real.


I dream about Kiwi every now and then, and I always think that it’s a sign of her visiting me.


Lmao I saw this and felt SO ATTACKED. 
Gotta love anxiety making you feel like everyone hates you when literally no one does.


I've been listening to this podcast this week and really enjoying it! The host describes it as "true crime without the murder", and it's actually so fascinating to learn about scammers and grifters! It's crazy what people are able to get away with.


Speaking of true crime, I've been OBSESSED with watching clips from Live PD on Facebook lately. I know it's a super popular show and it has been for a while, but I haven't watched it until I fell into a Live PD rabbit hole on Facebook Watch the other day. I keep watching clips right before bed and I've been having some pretty interesting dreams as a result.


Last but not least, my pal Jess sent me these two books this week for Christmas! I cannot wait to get to these titles. We're planning to revive the Read Your Face Off Book Club in the new year with the intention of Twice in a Blue Moon by Christina Lauren being our first book club pick. Be on the look out for more details if you want to read along with us!

What are your plans for the last week and a half of 2019? 
Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment