Friday, December 27, 2019

A Sigh of Relief | Blogmas Day 27


The first thing you do when you return to Boston is stop at Dunks, obviously. Makes me think of one of my favorite SNL sketches 😂:


We are officially back in Massachusetts after a great week down in Florida. I will say that I am super relieved that the holidays are over. I don't know what it is, but it's a struggle every year and it's always the worst in the days leading up to and following Christmas. Basically it's like a weight that has been lifted off of my shoulders and I'm just excited to enjoy the rest of my vacation (I'm off until the 2nd!) and be super lazy. I essentially just want to embody this Tweet:


Last night we all went out ax throwing and it was SO FUN! It was actually a lot easier than I thought it might be. I went in with the goal of getting just one ax to stick, and I actually got quite a few! It was a great way to end the trip with the family and I would totally recommend trying it out if you haven't had the chance to yet.





Brett and I wanted to see if we could synchronize our throws and stick both of our axes and we did it! You can see how excited I was by my face in the second photo. 😂



Another successful trip down to Florida is in the books! I already have my next trip lined up for the Princess Half Marathon weekend in February so I'll just keep thinking warm thoughts until the next trip rolls around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment