Thursday, December 5, 2019

Sick Day Vibes 🤒 | Blogmas Day 5

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!!! Not sure if you're reading this but I hope you have the best day ever and the most fun weekend down in the Keys!

This meme is me AF.

I've been slowly coming down with something over the last few days and this morning I woke up and it's gotten worse. I opted to take a sick day today and I've literally just been napping and watching Friends all day (needed to get one more watch through before it comes off of Netflix in January! 😭). I'm not really feeling all that better, unfortunately, so my plan is to pick up dinner (chicken udon noodles), some medicine, and keep resting my butt off. This is not a fun time of year to be sick! (Like any time of year is a fun time to be sick. 😂)

I haven't watched The Mandalorian at all yet, but like the rest of the world, I'm obsessed with all the Baby Yoda memes (yes, I know that's not what the character's name *actually* is 🙄). I saw this one yesterday and related SO HARD. #icedcoffeeallwinterlong


Everyone has also been posting their end of year Spotify stats and honestly none of my stats were all that surprising 😂 It's so wild that they were giving the stats for the entire decade as well. My top artist of the decade was, of course, New Found Glory, and absolutely no one is shocked. ðŸ¤ª


💖

I hope everyone else is feeling much more healthy than I do right now! Apologies if this post was super incoherent. Writing this post was definitely a challenge but had to stay on top of my Blogmas posting 😅 Here's to lots of rest tonight and feeling better tomorrow. ðŸ™ƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment