Saturday, December 14, 2019

Weekly Round Up (December 8-14, 2019) | Blogmas Day 14


Another week has come and gone which means it's time for another weekly round up! This week was a weird mix of quiet and busy as we near the end of the semester.  I spent most of the week playing catch up on the things that I missed while I was away from work and essentially secluded from society 😂 I feel like things are pretty much back to normal which is great because there's a LOT to look forward to in the coming weeks. It doesn't feel real that it's the end of the year, but pretty soon we'll be bidding 2019 farewell and welcoming in a new decade. Honestly, I'm ready!


Today is our 7 year anniversary! I'll recap what we got up to in my blog post tomorrow, but I wanted to share the collage that I posted this morning. I've been posting a collage of photos of us from the last year since our first anniversary all the way back in 2013 and I absolutely love looking back on every collection of photos. This was our 7th year together in review!

(from the top left corner)
1. An unexpected 4th of July at home (July 2019)
2. Run, Run, Santa 1-Miler down in Viera, FL - Brett's first race! (December 2018)
3. Post-Newport Marathon (October 2019)
4. GIANT Trulys at the Celtics home opener (October 2019)
5. A lil photoshoot by our dear friend Kristen before heading off to a friend's wedding (January 2019)
6. Celebrating Brett's birthday during a Halloween bar crawl (October 2019)
7. On a fan boat looking for gators (June 2019)
8. Having fun before a friend's wedding in Maine (November 2019)
9. Fun day out and about in Boston (June 2019)


This GIF kills me. "HOW THE HELL ARE YA?!?!"


It's my goal to finish the Fullmetal Alchemist manga series by the end of 2019. I ordered the last two volumes this week and I'm hoping to read through them while we're down in Florida next week! Brett is stoked to have me finally finish the manga so we can watch the anime together, and to be honest I'm super excited as well!


I saw this comic and immediately thought of our friends Erin & Cullen so I had to send it their way. 💗


This meme is me AF. #sorrynotsorry


Brett wants to get me a new Garmin for Christmas (*SQUEAL*) so we've been doing some research together! I'm thinking this is the one I want to go for. If you have any feedback on this Forerunner model, let me know!


Brett knows that I'll react this way if I don't get a snackie from the store whenever he goes, so he always gets me one anyways, even if I say no 😂 I'm a lucky gal! 😍


TOO REAL 🤷‍♀️


LMAO I've never felt more attacked by a comic IN MY LIFE! I'm so impatient with technology. It's a character flaw... 🤷‍♀️


We're half way through the holiday season and I realized this week that I had yet to order my very favorite seasonal beverage - the caramel brulee latte from Starbucks! I grabbed one on my way to my staff Christmas party on Wednesday and it honestly hit the spot and put me in such a festive mood! 🎄


This comic is morbid AF but I honestly LOLed when I read it and immediately shared it with some of my HP loving pals 😂 NOOOO NOT RON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment