Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Race Registration + Reading Rhythm | Blogmas Day 11


Happy Blogmas Day 11, y’all! I don’t have anything particular planned for today’s post so I figured I’d just type and see what happens. 😊 Over the last two days it’s been raining like crazy and all of the snow from last week has melted away. Then overnight it snowed again and we’re back in a winter wonderland πŸ˜‚ It’s been so festive having the world coated in snow this time of year! ☃️

I’ve been feeling a lot better over the last few days which is a huge relief because the holiday festivities are really going to start kicking off this week! I’m off to a holiday party with my coworkers today, Brett and I will be celebrating our anniversary on Saturday, and we will be doing a Christmas get together on Sunday with his family. Then the following weekend we leave for Florida! I can’t believe how stinking fast this holiday season is flying by, but here we are!


Big news on the running front is I’m officially registered for the Los Angeles Marathon! Brett got my registration as an anniversary gift and I am so psyched that LA is becoming more of a reality! I've been planning on running this race in 2020 but it's never *really real* until you actually register. Brett is hoping to come along with me on this trip because he has some family out in Southern California that we're hoping to visit, so I'm thinking we'll stay a few extra days after the race as well! I'm definitely looking forward to this trip - spring race season is going to be a blast!

I've been in a great reading groove this month so far. Yesterday I finished another holiday-themed audiobook (The Adults by Caroline Hulse) and started another (10 Blind Dates by Ashley Elston), and this morning I finished What If It's Us! I'm going to start a book of the TBR you all selected for me for this month - Perfect Little World by Kevin Wilson. I wanted to go with Perfect Little World because it's been on my TBR for about 2.5 years (SHAME), it's on my current 5-star predictions list, and it's also on my list of books that I want to read by the end of 2019, so LOTS of reasons to pick this one up first! I'm excited to dive in and continue the rhythm I've got going on with my reading!


What are you reading lately?
What's something you're looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment