Wednesday, December 4, 2019

๐Ÿ”ฅ I'm a BibRave Pro!!! ๐Ÿ”ฅ | Blogmas Day 4

I've been keeping this quiet for a little while, but I'm so excited that I can finally announce...

๐Ÿ”ฅ I'M A BIBRAVE PRO!!!! ๐Ÿ”ฅ


My pal Cassie (also a BRP) encouraged me to apply to be a part of Team BibRave a few months ago. I decided to go for it, and I was chosen to be a BibRave Pro in 2020! I'm really excited to get started as a BRP, to join this awesome team of runners, and - the best part in my opinion - share this experience with you!

What is BibRave?

BibRave is a great platform for runners to connect with each other, search for new races, and read and write race reviews (we all know how hard those are to find!). It's a great community for runners and other endurance athletes that are hoping to connect with folks all around the world who are interested in running and racing as well.

What does being a BibRave Pro mean?

Being a BibRave Pro means that I get to work closely with BibRave to connect with different races and running products and share my thoughts with you all through my blog and my social channels. It'll be really similar to all the things that I'm currently doing independently, but now it'll be that much easier for me to share even more products and races with you all to make our running live easier and more fun! It'll also mean that I'll have a squad of folks - my fellow BRPs - that I'll have the chance to connect with online and in person that I'll also get to introduce you all to! All BRPs are super active on social media and have blogs that they post regularly to so I am very excited to learn what they're up to and share it all with you guys!

I'm sure I'll have a *ton* more to share with you guys in the very near future, but as for now, get excited! 2020 is going to be such a great year and I can't wait to share it with all of you! ๐Ÿงก

No comments:

Post a Comment