Saturday, December 28, 2019

Weekly Round Up (December 22-28, 2019) | Blogmas Day 28


There surprisingly isn't a ton to ~wrap up~ for y'all this week. It looks like I was pretty on top of sharing everything I got up to throughout the week! I guess it's easy to stay on top of things when you don't have an incredibly busy schedule to worry about. 😂 Now that we're back home I'm really going to try to embrace the opportunity to be as relaxed as possible. My instinct is to feel badly for not being super productive, but I'm really hoping I can enjoy this downtime while I have it and not worry it all away!


Lmao 😂 If dogs knew how to spell they would be so pissed!


The fact that Otter Cafes exist makes Japan win. Hands down. Look at this lil nugget!


I came home to another fun package from my pal Jess (she's so sweet!). She sent along a shipment of TimTams 😍 and a Gritty mug! She and I have really bonded over our love of Gritty and I instantly burst out laughing when I opened the mug. I told her I would be doing many TimTam slams out of it! I also shared a couple of TimTams with Brett and our roommate last night and put them back in the box before heading to bed. I woke up to this:


😂😂😂 
They're just that delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment