Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Snow, snow, snow! + November 2019 Reading Wrap Up | Blogmas Day 3


It's been snowing non-stop for the last few days! It's like December started and Mother Nature decided it's time to start making things extra festive for the holiday season. Lucky me, I *still* haven't been back to the office post-Thanksgiving because I worked remotely yesterday, and the campus closed today, so I've gotten to be extra cozy and snowed in!



I've been really indulging in my Tis the Season-A-Thon reading while I've been stuck indoors, and for the past two days I've also been making myself big snow day breakfasts. When Brett and I started dating we would ALWAYS make pancakes any time we got snowed in, so now I always crave pancakes when it snows!


During the month of November I was able to finish 7 books! As has been the trend over the last few months, a lot of my reading has been getting done via audiobook, so 3 of the 7 of the books I finished last month were audio. They've been such a life saver as I've been figuring out my life! I still felt quite unmotivated to read last month, and I really think it's because I keep picking up 3-star reads. 😩 I'm hoping I can break the trend with the books I pick up in December because reading *meh* books all the time just is not fun!

Books Read in November

Sweetbitter by Stephanie Danler
Audiobook, 3/5

Meddling Kids by Edgar Cantero
Physical copy, 2/5

Physical copy, 3/5


Naturally Tan by Tan France
Audiobook, 3/5

I'm Not Dying with You Tonight by Kimberly Jones & Gilly Segal
Audiobook (library), 3/5

These Witches Don't Burn by Isabel Sterling
Physical copy, 3/5

Physical copy, 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment