Monday, March 9, 2020

Product Review: Handful Y-Back Sports Bra 🧡

Disclaimer: I received a Handful Y-Back sports bra to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!


I was given the opportunity to test out the Handful Y-Back sports bra for y’all and I’m here today to tell you my thoughts! 


I am always on the hunt for a good sports bra. I’m a smaller chested gal, but I also have a wider torso, so finding a sports bra that fits well is always a little tricky. I received a Y-Back bra in size small and the color Eclipse. For some context I wore this bra on 4 different runs and 4 different distances: 2 miles3 miles13.1 miles, and the big one - 26.2 miles. I think trying this bra out in a variety of situations was important because what might feel good over the course of 2 miles might not feel as great over the course of 26.2.


I am happy to report that my Handful Y-Back felt GREAT on every run I wore it!


The Y-Back was part of my race attire for the Disney Princess Half Marathon (left) & the Los Angeles Marathon (right)!

Handful has come up with a design that prevents chafe which, as a distance runner, is SO IMPORTANT. There’s nothing worse than coming to the end of a long run, hopping in the shower, and discovering that your skin has been rubbed raw. My Y-Back never chafed my skin ONCE, even through a full marathon!

All packed up for my trip to LA!

In addition to the no-chafe, I just want to comment on how stinkin’ comfortable this bra is. During the time that I’ve had it I’ve only worn it on runs, but I can totally see this being a bra that I can wear on a day-to-day basis and just totally forget it’s there. It sits so comfortably on my body and I don’t have to fuss with it in order to stay comfortable. I really love this bra and will definitely wear it for both runs and relaxing days!


If that all isn’t enough, Handful as a brand is totally connected to women, even outside of the fitness realm. Their mission is totally focused on a Women Supporting Women mentality which of course I am all about. I am in love with the programs they have in place for breast cancer patients and survivors which you can learn about on their Survivors Supporting Survivors page. It just feels so great to know that a company with great products can also have extremely positive initiatives in place that they are truly passionate about.


The Handful Y-Back sports bra is totally something that I would recommend. If the Y-Back isn’t the design for you, Handful has a lot of other products (and colors!) to choose from, so take a look at their website to see what they offer! Don’t forget to use the code BIBRAVE20 for 20% off your order, and let me know in the comments what you think of your Handful bra!

Check out some more reviews from my fellow BibRave Pros!

Handful Bra: No More Uniboob - Pretty Lil Mudder
Review: Handful Bra - The Celiathlete
Handful Bra - Running for My Life

8 comments:

  1. magical ! Your book can be in the best seller list with a little push. Try usabookreviewers.com for reviews and marketing. I can also help create a free marketing strategy specific to your genre and book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, thanks for sharing! It's really difficult to find a well-fitting sports bra so it's great to read such a comprehensive review.

    ReplyDelete