Saturday, December 8, 2018

TV Shows I NEED To Get To | Blog Ahead #19

Blog Ahead #19
Originally written on October 23, 2018

I am the actual worst about staying on top of new releases when it comes to TV and movies. I definitely prefer TV to movies - there's just something about consuming small bits of a story over time! But I'm still terrible and making time to watch the shows that I'm interested in and they pile up so quickly! I thought I'd share 5 of the shows that I'm most interested in getting to sooner rather than later in the hopes that I'll actually make time to watch them!

{source}

GLOW (Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling): This is a show that I started watching during a round of ViewAThon, LOVED, and then never watched again. I don't know why I did that because I really enjoyed watching the pilot episode! I definitely want to get back into this, especially now since I've been getting more into watching the ridiculousness that is the WWE!

{source}

Heathers: Over the summer I watched the '80s movie starring Winona Rider and I've since become obsessed with Heathers: the Musical, so now I NEED to watch this new adaptation! I have no idea how to access the Paramount network, but I am pumped to get my eyes on this modern Heathers adaptation ASAP!

{source}

Riverdale: Similar to GLOW, I watched the first episode of the series, loved it, then never watched it again. I know a lot of folks really enjoy this show and there's a lot of twists and turns that are involved in it, so I know I'd probably really enjoy it. I just gotta get around to making time to binge it! I know once I start watching this I won't be able to stop!

{source}

The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina: As of writing this post, this show hasn't been released yet, but I'm assuming it's a huge hit! I absolutely loved the Sabrina the Teenage Witch sitcom from the '90s and y'all know I love me some spookiness, so I'm excited to get to this show as soon as possible! I also know the starring actress as Peggy from MadMen, so it will be fun to see her in a more mature role. Fingers crossed that I enjoy the series!

{source}
Stranger Things: Probably the biggest bandwagon I haven't gotten on yet, but I feel like I would love this series as well! I don't know why, but I'm a fairly hype-averse person, so I'm always hesitant to check things out if they're really talked about and Stranger Things blew the fuck up. So, I clearly haven't watched it yet. But hopefully sometime soon I will finally watch it and understand all the references every makes to this show all the time.

What TV shows are you hoping to get to soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment