Thursday, December 20, 2018

Fall 2018 Book Haul!


The end of a season means it's time for a book haul on my channel! As I do my hauls quarterly, they tend to be quite large, but I've been making an effort to scale back my book buying as much as possible and as a result, my haul for this season is a bit smaller than they have been in past quarters. I'm aiming for an even smaller haul for the winter, but we shall see how that goes! ðŸ˜‚ Anywho, I've listed the books I acquired in the fall below, and if you'd like to hear me speak a bit more about each, make sure you hit play on the video above! ðŸ¤—

A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin
Fullmetal Alchemist, vol. 10-12 by Hiromu Arakawa
I'm Thinking of Ending Things by Iain Ried
A Heart in a Body in the World by Deb Caletti
An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green
The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton
A Very Large Expanse of Sea by Tahereh Mafi
Matilda by Roald Dahl
The BFG by Roald Dahl
The Witches by Roald Dahl
A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin
Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty
The Proposal by Jasmine Guillory
For Better and Worse by Margot Hunt
Fire & Blood by George R.R. Martin
One Day in December by Josie Silver
No Exit by Taylor Adams
Severence by Ling Ma
What If It's Us by Adam Silvera

No comments:

Post a Comment