Friday, December 7, 2018

Books I Wish Would Get Adapted | Blog Ahead #18

Blog Ahead #18
Originally written on October 26, 2018

I'm not usually ~up on the times~ when it comes to TV and Movies. I'm not entirely sure what is out or what is coming out. But I do have a list of books that I would love to see come to life on the screen. I know that there has been rumors and rumblings of a couple of these getting adapted, and I'm not sure what has or hasn't been confirmed, but either way I would be so excited to see these on the screen!


1. Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
2. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
3. The Illuminae Files by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
4. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
5. The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness
6. The Wolf by Wolf Duology by Ryan Graudin
7. The Humans by Matt Haig
8. Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
9. An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green
10. The Lumberjanes Series by Noelle Stevenson

What books would you like to see adapted in to TV or Movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment