Saturday, December 15, 2018

Favorite Foods of the Season | Blog Ahead #22

Blog Ahead #22
Originally written on October 29, 2018

One of the best things about this time of this year, both the holidays and the colder weeks of the late-fall, is the seasonal foods! I thought I should share some links out to my absolute favorite foods that I only seem to eat around this time of year. As I was gathering photos and links to these three foods that I'll be sharing with you, my mouth was watering and my stomach was growling SO MUCH! I'm definitely ready for these seasonal foods to be back in my life! Highly recommend you get your hands on these treats this year as well. ;)

Baked Brie in Puffed Pastry

{source}

Green Bean Casserole

{source}

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe from Foodie Crush

{source}
What seasonal foods are you excited to eat?

No comments:

Post a Comment