Saturday, December 29, 2018

Blog Ahead Wrap Up | Blog Ahead #30

Blog Ahead #30 (!!!)
Originally written on October 29, 2018


YOU GUYS! I DID IT!

Well, I mean, you guys knew that since by the time this post goes live every one of these 30 posts will be up on my blog, but I'm FINALLY WRITING MY LAST BLOG AHEAD POST AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I MANAGED TO WRITE AND SCHEDULE 30 POSTS WITHIN A MONTH!!! This is the last post that I'm writing for this challenge and I'm writing it on October 29th. Here's proof:

It's a post within a post! #postception

When I started this challenge on a whim earlier this month, I really wasn't sure whether or not I would finish it, but I'm so happy I took the challenge on and really forced myself to think creatively when it comes to my blog. I've produced 30 posts that I'm excited for you to read (and hopefully you have already by the time that this goes live!) and it's honestly become easier for me to just let my brain flow onto a blog post without making it ~perfect~, which I honestly think is what this challenge is all about. Just write write write! It's much easier to write when you aren't second guessing yourself at every turn.

I won't lie, there were some times where the absolute last thing I wanted to do was focus my energy on a blog post that I wasn't really in the mood to write, but once I sat down and started typing and searching for images and links to share, it was honestly so much fun! I hope this challenge will encourage me to post over here on this little blog of mine more regularly and consistently because blogging was honestly my first love on the internet and I would really love to make it more of a priority when it comes to producing content online.

If you haven't seen read seen my Blog Ahead posts, make sure you click on the Blog Ahead tag (here!) to see everything that went live over the last two months! Also, please don't hesitate to give me feedback on the posts that I did share (or any post for that matter) because I'd love to improve my blogging ~skillz~ and make this blog a more enjoyable place for readers.

Screenshots of my 30 beautifully scheduled blog posts :')




Did you participate in Blog Ahead? Have you participated in a blogging challenge in the past? 

Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment