Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Christmas at Hogwarts Readathon TBR!


The Magical Readathon is back next week with yet another amazing reading challenge - the Christmas at Hogwarts Readathon! This readathon will be taking place between December 17 and December 23 and it's just what my little HP loving self needs during the week leading up to Christmas. This readathon is both Christmassy and Harry Potter themed (if you couldn't tell from the title), but I think my favorite part about this readathon is the concept that you need to follow a map to know what book you'll be reading next!


I really love these unconventional readathons. They help me stay interested and keep me motivated to complete as many challenges as possible! Major props to G over at the Book Roast for absolutely killing it in the creativity department with the readathons she's been coming up with over at the Magical Readathon.  If you haven't checked out the Magical Readathon, I would highly recommend following the Twitter account. I feel like there's a new idea for a readathon about every other month and I'm always so excited for each other them!

Find out which books I will be reading for this readathon by clicking play on the video above! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment