Monday, August 19, 2019

Writer's Block (BEDA Day 19)

I keep wanting to type things and deleting them. I'm really at a loss for what to talk about, because the only thing on my mind is the way I feel and I'm kind of tired of talking about it. So let's talk about other things that are going on.


Went on a long run on a local rail trail on Saturday and really loved it, even though my run didn't really feel all that great. I liked making my long run a bit of an ~event~ though, and will plan to check out more trails and paths for my runs as we start to work toward the tougher miles. I've already got one picked out for my 16 miler next weekend which I'm pretty excited about.



Had to rock my Maniacs gear as this was my first long run as an official Maniac!


This is too real.

Yesterday I started the paint-by-numbers kit my sister gifted to me a couple years ago for Christmas and it's been such a welcome distraction. I really threw myself into the project today after work and I'm nearly halfway done already. I just bought myself another kit this morning so hopefully by the time I finish the one I'm currently working on it will have arrived and I can just hop into it! I'll share a finished photo once it's done, but here's the kit I just purchased. I've also found a company that will turn one of your own photos into a paint by number which I'm thinking I'll definitely take advantage of.

Tomorrow at work we're having a little retreat with the Involvement side of our office. I'm excited to spend time with those folks, and we'll be going kayaking on the Charles at the end of the day! It should be a fairly nice day out so it will be perfect for getting on the water. Hopefully I can snap a few pics to share with y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment