Friday, August 16, 2019

Peter, You Suck + an Exciting Purchase (BEDA Day 16)

Literally how I feel today:


I feel like every time I mention that I feel good my brain is like HAHA PSYCH and brings me back down. I'm over it. Ugh. At least now I'm in the mood to watch one of my favorite movies again, so Forgetting Sarah Marshall is officially on the weekend to-do list. So there's that.

I've been on the hunt for a new work bag. I've been feeling super disorganized and am tired of having a shoulder-only bag. I've been really wanting a backpack that has enough space for all of my junk that I like to lug around day to day, but also won't make me look like I'm late for class when I'm walking around campus. I'm happy to report that today I *think* I finally found a bag that has nearly everything I'm looking for!



This is the Panama backpack/tote from Ron Pon Pon. It's a cross between a tote and a backpack! The colorful strap is for your shoulder and there's also backpack straps when you need your hands free. After reading over some reviews it looks like most folks use it for a work bag and can easily fit a laptop into it, which is perfect for the size computer I use on a regular basis for my job. The bag was on sale so I opted to go ahead and snag the gray, pictured above! I'm excited for it to come in and see how well it works for me. Hopefully it's a good fit!

Tomorrow morning I'm waking up and running 14 miles for marathon training. Training took a hit through all this mental illness BS but I'm trying to get back on the horse and find some motivation to keep pushing through to get prepared for my October race. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment