Sunday, August 11, 2019

On My Camera Roll 📷 #1 (BEDA Day 11)



This healing process has been really tough. I feel like I'm up and down so constantly that my head is always spinning. Today's been a bit of a rough day. I woke up feeling really low, spent most of the morning isolating myself, and now I have a fairly large headache that I'm trying to fend off. 😓 I wasn't really sure how to approach today's post for BEDA but I wanted to continue on with this project. I have a bunch of random snaps and memes saved to my camera roll and I thought it might be fun to share the things that have been speaking to me over the course of this month so far. They're a combination of things that have made me say "ME", have made me laugh, or have made me feel good in one way or another. Everyone's camera roll is an interesting representation of their life and I thought it might be fun to take a peek into mine every so often here on the blog. 😊


Brett and I were hoping to go see New Found Glory back in June, but the show ended up being on the day before we left for Florida and the timing just wasn't going to work out. I had no idea that they would be returning to Boston later on in the year, and when the tickets went on sale I had to grab a pair for us! We're really looking forward to seeing them again. It's been a few years since the last time we saw them live and we always have a great time!





↑ My Facebook feed recommended this post to me and NO ONE HAS EVER KNOWN ME BETTER. ↑




Yesterday I spent a good chunk of the late morning outside of our local cafe drawing and reading. It was honestly so enjoyable that I want to make it a Saturday morning ritual to sit outside with my coffee and just watch the world go by. At least while the weather is still nice. Anyway, I treated myself to this beautiful rainbow cupcake and I just absolutely loved the colors of the frosting!


I can't believe this photo was taken 6 years ago. This is one of my favorite photos of us and it makes me smile every time I see it (which is quite often because this is the photo of Brett that pops up every time he calls)! I love when this comes up on my Facebook memories each year.




Last night I got a lot of work done on the Star Wars puzzle Brett and I started on Thursday and I ended up finishing it while watching Friends reruns and catching up on Love Island. I can't believe how much time I can spend just sitting and working on puzzle! Now that we've finished the two that I purchased last weekend, I'll have to track down some more to work on. We've been really loving our new hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment