Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Feeling Encouraged (BEDA Day 7)


Things I accomplished today:

-Finished Red, White, and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston, which achieved the Acceptable grade in Herbology for the N.E.W.T.s readathon
-Signed up for a co-ed volleyball league that will start in October
-Started a new hat with my new yarn and circular needles
-Made plan with Brittany to grab dinner & drinks tomorrow
-Finished the puzzle Brett and I were working on!



I don't want to speak too soon, but I'm starting to feel a bit better. I still, by no means, feel 100% mentally, but this week has been extremely restorative and helpful in getting back on the right path to feeling okay again. Taking the pressure off of myself is really what I needed above everything else. Not having anything on my schedule has been so helpful. I don't want to jump back into life full force quite yet. I still have a lot of work to do in getting myself back. But I felt encouraged today, and I hope I can continue feeling that way moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment