Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thankful | Blog Ahead #12

Blog Ahead #12
Originally written on October 23, 2018

The day this post will go live is Thanksgiving! It's good to be grateful every day, but it's nice that we have a day in our holiday calendar that reminds us to pause and appreciate the things we have and spend time with the people we love. I thought I'd write out a list of things I'm thankful for to share with everyone because it has been a while since I dedicated a post to the things I'm grateful for!

{source}

1. Brett <3
2. Friends & family
3. Dogs
4. Books
5. Coffee
6. Binge-able TV shows
7. Podcasts
8. The Bullet Journal method
9. Having a warm place to come home to every day
10. Having a career I really enjoy
11. Having a body that can MOVE and get me through 26.2 miles on multiple occasions
12. YouTube & the BookTube community
13. Dumb internet memes
14. Pizza
15. Every one of you reading this post!

I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving/Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment