Saturday, November 10, 2018

Songs That Push Me Through the Tough Miles | Blog Ahead #5

Blog Ahead #5
Originally written on October 11, 2018

As this post goes live, I should be running my little legs all around Richmond, VA! Fingers crossed that I'm feeling great, but in the event that I'm not, I thought I would share some of my favorite songs to get me through some of the harder miles. These songs have gotten me across finish lines in past races, and they mainly act as a reminder that if I work hard, dig deep, and pretend I'm on The Challenge (because let's be real, I just want to make TJ proud).

{source}
I hope you enjoy this playlist of ~jams~ that help me get through when I just want to give up, and hopefully they will help you get through your next tough workout! Also, you have any songs that help you get through harder workouts (or anything in life that you need a little bit more of a kick in the pants to get through), leave them in the comments. I could always use more songs to add to this list!

No comments:

Post a Comment