Sunday, November 11, 2018

#SlowCookerSunday | Blog Ahead #6

Blog Ahead #6
Originally written on October 21, 2018

One of the very few good parts of colder weather is busting out the slow cooker. It's become a habit over the last year or so for Brett and I to cook something in the crockpot on Sunday while we're watching football, and thus #SlowCookerSunday was born. As I'm writing this blog post, it is also a Sunday and I'm also about to head out the door to grab ingredients to make chili in the slow cooker. *yum* So I thought today I could share a couple of my favorite recipes that I've made in the slow cooker that are super easy and you should 100% try out for yourself!


Recipe from Oh, Sweet Basil

Recipe from Live Well, Bake Often

Recipe from The Gunny Sack

What are your favorite slow cooker recipes?
Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment