Saturday, November 3, 2018

October 2018 Reading Wrap Up



October went by in an actual blink. I don't know where it went! I feel like because we were busy most weekends with different commitments during the month, and on the weekends we weren't out and about I needed to catch up on stuff at home (e.g. LAUNDRY FOREVER) I didn't have too many chances to spend time reading. I did get to finish 7 books last month, though, and many of them were books I really enjoyed! Let me know what you read during October in the comments!

READING STATS FOR OCTOBER


Participated in 2 readathons (#ReadYourFaceOff, #WitchAThon)
Completed 1/10 books from 10 Book TBR #2 (10/10 total)
Completed 1/10 books from 10 Book TBR #3 (1/10 total)
2,461 pages read
7 books completed

BOOKS COMPLETED

Church of Marvels by Leslie Parry
Physical copy, 2/5

Beartown by Fredrik Backman
Physical copy, 5/5

Off to Be the Wizard by Scott Meyer
Audiobook, 3/5

The Merciless by Danielle Vega
Physical copy, 3/5

An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green
Physical copy, 4/5

The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager
Physical copy, 4/5

The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn
Physical copy, 4/5

OCTOBER VLOGS

Again, only one additional vlog from this month. I've been struggling quite a bit with my mental health as of late, and it was especially tough this last month. Feeling bad mentally doesn't exactly motivate me to pick up my camera, but I did make an effort to put together a week long vlog in the middle of the month which includes lots of scary book readin' and a wedding! Hope you enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment