Monday, November 12, 2018

A-Z Random Favorites | Blog Ahead #7

Blog Ahead #7
Originally written October 11, 2018

When seeking inspiration for blog posts for #BlogAhead, I saw a lot of suggestions on doing an A-Z list! I thought this was a great idea, and I thought I'd try my hand at it with a list of random favorite things of mine. These might be things you know about me, or they might be totally new to you, but either way I hope you enjoy reading through my faves! Let me know if we have any favorite things in common. ;)

A is for ALASKA ROLLS
Literally my favorite sushi roll to order - salmon, avocado, and cucumber. Delicious!

B is for BAGELS
If I could have one for breakfast every day, I would (and often do)!

C is for  CHALLENGE
This has been one of my favorite TV shows for years, and it's a show that Brett and I share together which makes it even more of a favorite!

D is for DUNKIN' DONUTS (a.k.a. Dunks)
It's rare to find me in the morning without a coffee from Dunks in hand!

E is for ENERGY DRINKS
I know they're bad for you, but every now and then I love to indulge in a Monster Energy Drink, expecially the Juice flavors!

F is for FAIRS
It's been a while since I've been at a fair, but I won't lie - I get really excited when I see a sign for one! All of the delicious food, fun lights, rides and games... what's not to love?

G is for GOAT CHEESE
Omg... I don't know what it is about goat cheese, but I could eat it with any meal. There's this blueberry vanilla goat cheese I get sometimes at the store that is TO DIE FOR.

H is for HOT APPLE CIDER
My absolute favorite fall beverage. Move over, PSLs!

I is for IPAs
I'm not super picky when it comes to beers, but IPAs are hands own my favorite. The hoppier the better! Wormtown Be Hoppy is my favorite, for those wondering. :)

J is for JUGGLING
This is a ~hidden talent~ that I have - I learned to juggle when I was a kid a sleep away camp! I can only to the basic stuff, but it's still a fun party trick to bust out every now and again.

K is for KETTLE CORN
Salty + sweet popcorn... one of my fave post-work snacks!

L is for LA FESTA
Still hands down my absolute favorite pizza joint. If you're ever in Dover, NH, highly recommend making this a spot you visit!


M is for MARY LOUS
Another local favorite - this is a South Shore MA/Rhode Island coffee spot that makes AWESOME coffee treats. Favorite flavor is definitely the Twix coffee, but they have so many awesome flavors and drink!



N is for NEWFOUNDLANDS
I'm a big dog kind of gal and Newfoundlands are some of my faves! They also happen to be my patronus, so I'm an extra big fan of these balls of floof.



O is for OTTERS
Who doesn't absolutely LOVE otters? They are probably the most adorable aquatic creature!



P is for POKEMON
This has been an absolute staple favorite in my life and I still love all things Pokemon! Favorite Pokemon has always been and probably always be Squirtle! #squirtlesquad

Q is for QUEER EYE
Literally the best thing that Netflix has released to date, IMO! The rebooted Fab Five is so perfect. <3


R is for RUM & COKE

I know this is super basic, but I can't resist a good Rum & Coke. Besides Mai Tais, these are typically my go-to cocktail!


S is for SANDALS
I'm the kind of gal that if I don't have to wear anything on my feet, I'm not wearing anything on my feet. Sandals are just the next best thing if I MUST wear shoes, and I can/will wear them with every outfit if it is not below freezing outside. :P


T is for TUMBLERS
I've developed an obsession over the last few years for tumblers! I love drinking my water out of them and bringing them everywhere with me, PLUS it's a lot easier to remember to hydrate when I have a water tumbler on the go!



U is for UNDER ARMOUR
High quality stretchy athletic wear? Yes and yes. 10/10 will wear UA leggings everywhere.


V is for VANILLA LATTES
Gahhh I love me a good vanilla latte as an afternoon pick me up! Pair that with a cookie or pastry and I am in absolute heaven.


W is for WWE
Something that I've gotten more into over the years, thanks to one of my favorite reality shows, Total Divas! Brett and I are hoping to attend Smackdown at the end of December and it's going to be SO FUN AND RIDICULOUS!

X is for XL SWEATPANTS
I often purposely buy sweatpants an extra size or two bigger than my actual size because they're so much more comfy when they're loose on your body!


Y is for YANKEE CANDLE
...or really any brand scented candles, for that matter! I love to burn candles year round, and Yankee Candle, while v. expensive, has such a great collection of scents!



Z is for ZODIAC
I know a lot of people think it's silly, but I love talking about the zodiac and about the different star signs! (For those that might be wondering, I'm a Taurus!)

No comments:

Post a Comment