Saturday, November 3, 2018

Current Stationary Favorites | Blog Ahead #2

Blog Ahead #2
Originally written on October 9, 2018

I am 100% a creature of habit. When I find something I like, I tend to stick to it. Whether it's movies, a shampoo brand, or an order at a restaurant, I'm not one to change things up once I'm happy with it. So coming up with "favorites" on a regular basis is often a struggle for me because my "favorites" tend to stay the same for a long period of time. I thought for this post, however, I should share what my currently favorite stationary favorites are. It's been a long time since I've done a Plan with Me or any kind of planner update on my channel or my blog, so I thought I would share my current stationary essentials to help keep my life in some sort of order!

1. Dot grid journal

{source}

So the last time I did any sort of update on my planner life, I was still bullet journaling. I'm happy to report that is STILL the case and it's been a solid 2 years in the system for me. I've monkeyed around with the method quite a bit and has made it work for the various things I need it for from month to month. I've really been enjoying it and I have found that a bound dot-grid journal is the best paper source for me, much like many other bullet journalers out there. I'm currently rocking a lime green Leuchtturm 1917 and absolutely loving it!


2. Zebra Mildliners

{source}

I picked up a couple of packs of these from Amazon last summer and I don't think I've stopped using them since. They're the perfect shade of each of their colors that I am still able to write over them in my bujo, won't bleed through the page, and will provide some color to my pages while I'm on the go. I also love that these babies are dual tip, so depending how large I need the line to be, I can flip the marker over and get what I need! These pens are small and poratble enough that I do take them along with me in my day to day pencil case, so they've been working out fantastically for me in more than one way!
3. Crayola Super Tip Markers

{source}

I've seen a lot of my favorite planner/bujo folks on YouTube and Instagram absolutely RAVE about using these over the years and I never gave them a chance until this summer. I gotta tell you - they were right. I found a 50 pack on super sale at Michael's so I snagged it and tried them and now I'm obsessed. Obviously, there's too many of them to take along with me, but I have so much fun sitting down with my bujo at home and busting these babies out. The colors look AMAZING and so vibrant on the page and can really dress up whatever look you're going for in your planner. Highly recommend!


4. Pilot G-2 Pens/Black Gel Pens

{source}

Okay, these are an old favorite and will probably be the only favorite that will never change. I just love the look of a bold black line and the only thing that can really produce that to my satisfaction are black gel pens. My personal favorites are the Pilot G-2 pens, but I'm of course open to other brands that can match, in my mind, the quality that these pens produce!

What are your favorite stationary/office products?

No comments:

Post a Comment