Sunday, November 25, 2018

December 2018 Reading Plans | Blog Ahead #14

Blog Ahead #14
Originally written on October 18, 2018

I debated whether or not I wanted to include this post in my Blog Ahead line up because most of the time I'm not entirely sure where I'm going to be at in terms of my reading priorities nearly 2 months in advance, but I figured, these plans tend to be a bit loosey-goosey anyway, so why not figure out what books I want to prioritize in December a little on the early side? ;) Here are the books that I'm hoping to read in the month of December:


A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin
The Oracle Year by Charles Soule
The Vacationers by Emma Straub
Geektastic: Stories from the Nerd Herd edited by Holly Black & Cecil Castellucci
Orange, vol. 1 & 2 by Ichigo Takano
This One Is Mine by Maria Semple
Landline by Rainbow Rowell
Warcross by Marie Lu
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment