Tuesday, August 28, 2018

10 Book TBR #3!

It's finally time for a third 10 Book TBR! It's taken me a while to get through 10 Book TBR #2, but I'm definitely going to finally be able to finish is in September, so I got ahead of the game and made my 3rd stack of books. I'm looking forward to all of these. I feel like I have a good range of books on this list so I'm excited to tackle it! :)


Book of the Month Book
The Line That Held Us by David Joy

Re-Read
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan

Kindle eBook
Radio Silence by Alice Oseman

TBR Jar Pick
Off to Be the Wizard by Scott Meyer

Brave Story by Miyuki Miyabe
Nice Try, Jane Sinner by Leanne Oelke
Geektastic: Stories from the Nerd Herd edited by Holly Black
Providence by Caroline Kepnes
American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis
Warcross by Marie Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment