Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 Posting Schedule!

Happy New Year, everyone!
I hope you all had a safe and fun holiday! 

I thought I'd kick off the year by sharing with you all my plans for posting in 2016. I want to do better about posting consistently on both my blog an YouTube channel, and I also want to continue to grow my Etsy shop, and it's going to take serious scheduling in order keep up with it all! I think that sticking with a schedule will help me stay on top of it, as well as help you know when to expect a post and where!

YouTube Uploads

Mondays  - Weekly Vlogs!
I'm having such a fun time vlogging my weeks and sharing my life on a regular basis that I'm going to continue doing so through 2016! I will be uploading the vlogs every Monday throughout the year and these will be replacing my "life update" type of posts here on the blog. If there's something huge I'll of course update you all over here as well, but if you want to know what I'm up to in my day-to-day life, then make sure you check my YouTube channel on Mondays and follow my personal Instagram!

Wednesdays - "Sit Down" Videos
These will be the days that I upload more formal videos, like planner videos, unboxings, favorites,  challenges, tags, and things along those lines. Basically anything that's not a vlog will be uploaded on this day! I'm unsure how easy it will be for me to come up with ideas for videos, but as I've been vlogging over the last month, I've had lots of ideas come to mind so I'm sure my creative juices will start flowing!

Blog Posts

Tuesdays & Wednesdays/Thursdays
I'm going to stick with my normal Tuesday/Thursday posting schedule here on FivEleveNinety, but with one minor tweak. If I'm posting a video that has a coordinating blog post (planner updates and favorites videos, for example), I will be posting on Wednesday instead of Thursday. If you see a post on a Wednesday, don't expect to see a post on Thursday as that will be my second post for the week. Hopefully that makes sense! :)

Etsy Listings

Sundays
Sundays are going to be the days where I update my shop's listings. This will definitely not be every Sunday as I won't always be working on new things for the shop, but these are the days that I will be dedicating to working on all things Etsy. I'm also planning on writing monthly shop updates to keep you all in the loop! If you want up-to-the-minute updates on 51190 Designs (and lots of fun planner posts!) make sure you're following my planner Instagram at 51190designs!

---

And that's going to be what I'm aiming for in 2016! I'm going to try my absolute best to keep up with what I've committed to. There are, of course, going to be times of the year that are going to be harder to keep up with than others, but for the most part this is what I'll be aiming for! I'm looking forward to another great year and sharing it all with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment