Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Holiday 2015 Recap

Hi everyone! I hope your 2016 is off to a great start. It's been a whirlwind, but the holidays are over and I have made my return to reality. I feel like so much happened during the holiday season. I can't think of one weekend when we weren't in the car travelling all over the northeast. We had so much fun though visiting friends and family, celebrating 3 years together, seeing the Patriots and Star Wars, giving each other gifts (seeing the look on Brett's face when he opened his big gift on Christmas morning was so much fun), and just enjoying each other's company throughout the season was so great.

In case you missed it, I vlogged throughout the entire season so check out the Happy Vlogidays playlist I've compiled for you! I vlogged from Thanksgiving (and my family's Christmas) through New Year's so you can see everything we got up to over the holiday season. I hope you enjoy - I got so much footage (this doesn't begin to skim the surface of what I recorded) and had a great time making these videos. I look forward to having these to look back on in the years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment