Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Mixtape of the Moment #3

I recently got back into listening to Spotify (I feel so weird and out of touch saying that - everyone uses Spotify). I was really into using this platform for my music in college, but when I moved to Dean in 2012 the wifi blocked Spotify for some reason, so I started to rely on creating YouTube playlists in order to collect the music I was really into at any given moment and kind of forgot about it. Now that I'm on my own wifi & work wifi, I'm remembering how amazing this platform is and I'm re-obsessed! :)

I'm a big fan of making seasonal playlists so when I want to look back and see what music I was into at a certain point in time, it's all collected right there! For today's Mixtape, I'm going to share my Winter 2015-2016 playlist that I've created on Spotify. I'm sure I'm going to add to it as Winter moves forward, but as I add to it, it will update! Right now I'm getting right back into some EDM and Electro-funk. The sounds on these songs are so interesting to me and I need to listen to them several times a day! And of course, I have the token New Found Glory song on there found on their deluxe edition of Resurrection. They're just. so. GOOD.

Give it a listen, and let me know what music you're currently into in the comments! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment