Friday, January 10, 2014

What's in my Bag?

I've always wanted to do a "What's in my Bag" post, but I haven't had a bag that I've loved enough (since launching FivElveNinety) to show off in a post. Needless to say, I was elated when I found this lovely piece of art under the tree Christmas morning!


I must have been a good girl because I was lucky enough to receive a Dagne Dover tote from my mom for Christmas! (THANKS MOM!!!) I am head-over-heels in love with this thing. I mentioned these totes in a post a while ago, but never thought I'd actually have one of my own. It's everything I imagined and more!


The bag is so well made and so sturdy. You can tell a lot of work and care went into making it, and that it will last a long, long time. My tote is the Dagne Blue color, which is really a purplish navy - one of my favorite shades of purple! (Seriously - my room was that dark color all through high school and college!)


When you open it up, there are POCKETS GALORE!


Laptop sleeve, tablet sleeve, a pocket for a notebook, an additional zipped pocket, a cellphone pocket, pen pockets, a sleeve for a water bottle or umbrella, and even a strap that hooks onto your keys so you don't spend 800 hours digging though your sea of stuff in order to unlock your car or apartment - and that's all before the main section of the bag! Sheer perfection.

As you can imagine, I can fit SO MUCH STUFF into it! It's perfect for me, as I spend a lot of time in the car commuting between two campuses, and kind of need to carry my life with me on a regular basis. Here's a little glimpse into what I can fit into this baby.


1. Water bottle - It's so convenient to have somewhere to put my water without worrying about it spilling or leaking all over my belongings!
3. Sunglasses - I got this particular pair while travelling in France!
4. A little notebook - To jot things down on the fly!
5. 11.6" Acer Aspire V5 - Another *amazing* Christmas gift from my parents! Thanks Mom & Dad! I won't always carry this with me, but it's nice to know it fits in with all of this other stuff!
6. 7" Kindle Fire HD - I have a few of my text books on here, so having a tablet sleeve is handy.
7. Juicy Couture glasses - Because I occasionally can't see. 
7. Erin Condren Life Planner - Don't know how I'd function without this thing!
8. Hair clip - An essential item for any bag.
9. Coach wristlet - My current wallet.
10. Nintendo 3DSXL - To pass the time between when work ends and class begins. Basically a destresser when I can't be home relaxing. Probably will interchange this with a book!
11. iPhone 4 
12. Pencil case(s) - I have pens of every color! (And need them for color coding purposes for my Life Planner)

I'm so obsessed with this bag, and everyone I come across asks me about it. All of the women in my office are very interested in this company and a few of them are considering purchasing a tote of their own! They are a bit on the pricey side, but I believe that it's TOTALLY worth the money that you're paying for it. This company is brand new, and I'm very excited to share this up-and-coming brand with you all. If you are a GOGOGO person like myself, this is a fabulous bag for you and I 150% recommend that you buy one!

2 comments:

  1. Found you on Better Blogger Network and love your blog - I'm your newest follower :)
    That bag is gorgeous! I can't believe how much you can fit in it haha. I can hardly fit my planner, water bottle and pencil case in my current one
    Malvika :)
    http://dreaminginluxe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo thank you for the follow and the lovely compliments! :) This bag is so great - I do a lot of moving about so having a place to store literally anything I could need during the day is a life saver!!

      Delete