Wednesday, January 22, 2014

13 Personal Questions Tag!

Hey friends! I was a bit busy this Monday with hall check-in at Dean, and I didn't have much to vlog about, so I decided to do the 13 Personal Questions tag on YouTube! I thought it'd be a fun thing to share here as well, so take a look at the video if you'd like to learn a few new things about me! :) (Tag starts at 2:54)



Here are the questions if you'd like to do the tag yourself:

1. What do you order at Starbucks?
2. What's one thing in your closet that you can't live without?
3. What's one thing that most people don't know about you?
4. What's one thing you want to do before you die?
5. What's one food that you can't live without?
6. What's one quote that you live your life by?
7. What do you like/dislike about the YouTube community? (or if you're not a YouTuber, the blogging community?)
8. What's your #1 song on your iPod or iTunes?
9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
10. What's your favorite number?
11. 2 hobbies?
12. 2 pet peeves?
13. What's your guilty pleasure?

If you do the tag, let me know in the comments so I can check it out! :)
Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment