Monday, January 20, 2014

New Glasses!


I picked up my new glasses today! I've had the same frames since summer of 2011, so I was due for a new nerdy look! I was looking for bigger frames than I've had before - kinda like that hipsterish look that's a bit more trendy these days. I was pretty nervous about going with these frames because they're a little bolder than I'm used to. You can't really tell from the above picture but the frames are actually a deep purpley-maroon color. I found a picture of them on Google that shows it better:



Still isn't the greatest example but TRUST ME IT'S PRETTY! Anyway, I spent the entire 10 days between choosing my frames and getting my glasses back worrying I made the wrong decision, but I LOVE them and am very happy with my choice! :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if it's just me, but you kind of remind me of Audrey Hepburn in her youth, with glasses! You look stunning, and the glasses fit and frame your face perfectly! And it's good that you like them. That would add to the effect of how you carry the glasses on your overall look, which I think would be positive! Stay healthy and beautiful!

    Vlad @ Optical Warehouse

    ReplyDelete