Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Just Breathe


I've been seeing a lot of posts in blogland of New Year's mantras and words to live by for 2014. I *love* this concept! It's a wonderful perspective of taking on the year in the way you want, and not dictated by numbers and intimidating goals. While I do have a couple of resolutions for the year, I also am adopting a mantra of my own for 2014: just breathe.

Though it's only the first of the year, I know 2014 is going to be super hectic. I'll be taking classes all year (even in the summer) and also be spending my summer interning with BSU's Orientation program, with a possible second internship in the fall. There will be very little downtime for me this year! I am prone to get a bit overwhelmed when things get busy (especially when things are out of my control!), so I want to constantly remind myself that things are going to work themselves out, and to keep smiling and doing the things I love because that's what makes me happy! I just have to breathe and not be afraid to let things go.

What's your mantra for 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment