Thursday, August 24, 2017

What's on my Kindle? E-Book TBR

I do not use my Kindle NEARLY enough. I love my Kindle Fire HD and I love reading on it, but I tend to forget to reach for my Kindle books because I don't physically see them on my shelf. I decided to do a What's on my Kindle video to revisit what I actually own for e-Books, and have also been inspired to try and read at least one Kindle book a month for the rest of 2017 to hopefully get me back into the habit of reading on my Kindle! Click play or keep reading to see what I currently own on my Kindle, and let me know which ones I should start with!


Unread E-Books on my Kindle 

The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
The Foxhole Court by Nora Sakavic
...But I'm Not Racitst!: Tools for Well Meaning Whites by Kathy O'Bear
The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a Fuck by Sarah Knight
Tales of Iceland or Running with the Huldufolk in the Permanent Daylight by Stephen Markley
The Mountaintop School for Dogs and Other Second Chances by Ellen Cooney
Waiting to be Heard by Amanda Knox
All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
High Fidelity by Nick Hornby
A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis
Summer House with Swimming Pool by Herman Koch
The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton
The 8 Mistakes of Amy Maxwell by Heather Balog
Amy Maxwell and the 7 Deadly Sins by Heather Balog
The Kitchen Daughter by Jael McHenry

No comments:

Post a Comment