Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Summer 2017 Book Haul!


It's time for another book haul! It's always so fun to show off all of the new editions to my personal home library, and this one is no different. I have a *ton* of books to show you in this video. So many that I could not possibly lift all 31 of them in my thumbnail without giving myself a concussion. I hope you enjoy looking at all of my beautiful new books, and if you see any that I should definitely get to soon, let me know in the comments!

Books Acquired this Summer

My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
Seven Ways We Lie by Riley Redgate
When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab
Citizen: an American Lyric by Claudia Rankine
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling (20th Anniversary House Edition in Gryffindor)
Wing Jones by Katherine Webber
Turtles All the Way Down by John Green (pre-order)
Animal Farm by George Orwell
The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
Release by Patrick Ness
Geekerella by Ashley Poston
Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah (audiobook AND hardback)
Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology by Leah Remini
Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult

June Book of the Month Box

Chemistry by Weike Wang
Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh

July Book of the Month Box

Final Girls by Riley Sager
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon

August Book of the Month Box

Eat Only When You're Hungry by Lindsay Hunter
Exit West by Mohsin Hamid
The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan

If you'd like to reference my rules for #Project5, you can find them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment