Tuesday, August 29, 2017

#TheReadingQuest Week 2 Update!


Week 2 of The Reading Quest is complete! I'll be perfectly honest - it did not go according to plan. I had the whole weekend to read my butt off, but for whatever reason, I really did not prioritize it and kept getting very distracted by everything else (like watching the entire second season of Last Chance U ¯\_(ツ)_/¯). 

I've started to panic just the *tiniest* bit when it comes to this reading challenge because I have now entered the busy season at work (like, I won't have a *guaranteed* day off 'til September 10th... the last day of this challenge...) and have only ticked off one challenge along the Mage Quest Path. I've decided to switch gears and start to focus on my Mage Quest Path books (even though I've been really loving my side quest reads!) so I can at least finish that challenge, and then refocus on the side quests and get as many of those done by then end of the challenge. Hopefully I can still finish all of the books that I want to read, but we shall see!

Keep reading to find all of my stats for Days 9-16!
And don't forget to check out my #TheReadingQuest playlist on YouTube to see my vlogs of this experience!


TBR UPDATE

Two of my #TheReadingQuest TBR picks got called back to the library this week before I had the chance to read them, so I had to swap those out. Here's what I'll be reading in their place:

One World Title: Changing from Walkaway by Cory Doctorow to Release by Patrick Ness
Open World: Changing from We Are Okay by Nina Lacour to How to Build a Girl by Caitlin Moran

WEEK 2 STAT BREAKDOWN

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
404 pages
Completes First book in a series Mage Quest Path challenge
+10 EXP
+40.4 HP

in progress...

Winter by Marissa Meyer
301/823 pages
Grind side quest
+30.1 HP

Release by Patrick Ness
109/287 pages
One word title Mage Quest Path challenge
+10.9 HP

TOTALS AFTER WEEK 2

Pages read: 2,024
Books completed: 5
Quests completed: 5
Level: 2
EXP: 70
HP: 200.4

No comments:

Post a Comment